Playground Leaders Plan
Zone Children Activity type
1 Evelyn and Mischa Mini-relays, obstacle courses etc
2 Oliver H and Ciaran Trim trail, stop watch circuits, tag games, duck duck goose, hide and seek etc
3 William P Ball games – basketball, tennis etc.
4 Abigail and Olivia I On the grass, between the hills – den building/construction etc.
5 Noah P and Nancy Playground games – using the floor markings, parachute, hopscotch, skipping ropes etc.
Playground leader expectations:
· Games will be set up each dinner time by the leaders
· Playground leaders will set the expectation and referee the games
· Playground leaders will support the other children to tidy up the equipment at the end of the session and it is their responsibility to store them away neatly
· Playground leaders will set the example of behaviour
· Playground leaders will report any safety concerns to the adult in the zone